Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:52:05 -0700
From:      "Wes L. Zuber" <wes@uia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Frederick Bowes <fred@k1x.org>
Subject:   Re: Pentium 120 reboots after loading mfsroot floppy.

Almost every time I see a reboot problem as you describe it is
hardware. Not always but 99 out of 100. Reseat all the mem and the
cards. Usually it is bad mem for me, but power supplies, mother boards
have also been the culprit. Having said all that It does seem to be a
bit lean on the mem size. I wouldn't run it will less than 32mb.

--Wes