Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:43:45 +0100
From:      Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Systems running hot?

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua> wrote:
> It seems that hwpstate, which adds support for 10h and 11h AMD families, was never
> MFC-ed by mr@.
> Perhaps I'd be able to do MFC to stable/7.

That's a really great news. While personally I plan to move that
Phenom box to RELENG_8 eventually, one can still assume that there are
(and will be) many people out there that can benefit from working
power management with more recent AMD systems and 7/stable, it's not
like 7 is going anywhere for many years to come. Big karma bonus for
you, if you can make it happen.

m.