Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:20:12 GMT
From:      Robert Peters <r2p2.gw@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/166229: [boot] Unable to install FreeBSD 9 on Acer Extensa 5220

The following reply was made to PR amd64/166229; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Robert Peters <r2p2.gw@googlemail.com>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, r2p2.gw@googlemail.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:14:57 +0200

 It seems that I am unable to do that. Documentation does not describe
 well enough for me, how to enter the ddb. And there is still the open
 question if the ddb is enabled in the live cd kernel. If not it would
 be hard to enable it without booting it. I will try all what is needed
 if it is documented well enough for a potato (me).

 best regards
 Robert