Date:      Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:58:41 -0800
From:      paul beard <pdb2@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache and getting started!

Bryan Cassidy wrote:

> setting up filters so please don't simply reply to me unless I tell
> you to or send you one directly.
>

> ___________                    __________  _________________
> \_   _____/______   ____   ____\______   \/   _____/\______ \
>  |    __) \_  __ \_/ __ \_/ __ \|    |  _/\_____  \  |    |  \
>  |     \   |  | \/\  ___/\  ___/|    |   \/        \ |    `   \
>  \___  /   |__|    \___  >\___  >______  /_______  //_______  /
>      \/                \/     \/       \/        \/         \/

If you spent as much time on RTFM as you did on this large .sig
and  elegant ASCII art, you'd have fewer or perhaps better
questions. Why not try getting it to work and then asking for help
when you get stuck?

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do
the work.
		-- John G. Pollard