Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:41:29 +0100
From:      Jonathan Anderson <jonathan.anderson@ieee.org>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav <des@des.no>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/lib/private

Is there any reason not to make it /private/usr/lib (or
/private/usr/lib/platform)? I could see us wanting a /private/usr/include
in the future for e.g. LLVM/Clang headers that things in base (e.g.
lldb) might use but whose stability we don't want to be responsible for.

Jon

--
Jonathan Anderson

jonathan.anderson@ieee.org