Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:05:41 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Neo71484@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Questions

Neo71484@aol.com wrote:

> Dear free-bsd-questions,
>
>     My name is Derrick and we have just bought a shell from inetking and we
> have no idea how in the world to use it.. and I was wondering if you can send
> me some help on the meaning of some terms and a list of commands... we are
> using it to set up a network for IRC thanks

	There is a lot of information available on the web, usenet and in books
about how to "use a shell account." There is no way anyone can give you an
intelligent answer in one e-mail. Also, running an IRC server requires a
lot of unix system administration experience. I suggest that perhaps you
should set your sights a little lower first.

Good luck,

Doug