Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:09:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: console MP3 palyer....

Heiko Recktenwald wrote in list.freebsd-questions:
 > Hi, Olli, even YOU dont know how to record ? ;-)

:-)

I've never done it before...  I brosed through /usr/ports/audio
but didn't find anything that looked useful.

When I have some spare time left, I might write a small tool
for that on my own.

 > > Now that's a good question.  I'd like to record some old vinly
 > > stuff of mine and convert it to mp3, but I have no idea how to
 > > do that.

s/vinly/vinyl/ of course.

It's only a handful of vinyl records, and I tried to find them
on CD for years, literally, without luck.  They probably don't
exist on CD, so I'd like to try to digitize the records on my
own.

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)