Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:49:26 +0200
From:      Benzi Mizrahi <vsbenzi@weizmann.ac.il>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disable kontact/kmail automatic activation

Hello all,

        I am running FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE #2 with KDE: 3.5.10.
        A few *PORTUPGRADEs* ago , I can't recall when, I noticed
        that when KDE is started, usually after system startup , kontact
        application is started automatcally, which I 'd like to disable.

                Kde is started from /etc/ttys, and I have no automatic
        activation for any apps from $HOME/.kde/Autostart. I 'd like to
        be able to call kmail at my own will. Can you please tell how can
        I disable kontact automatic activation?

                thanx,
--

Benzi Mizrahi,
computing center,

Linux:   "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
FreeBSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"