Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 1999 16:26:13 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9lbCBCavZyaw==?= <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>
To:        "Alex Charalabidis" <alex@wnm.net>, "Istvan A. Fulop" <ifulop@interware.hu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SV: System administration via a modem

<snip>

Yes SSH is the only way to administer the box, don't ever send non =
encrypted passwords over the internet!
Tera term http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html is a =
free Telnet client that has an SSH plugin =
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html
It works very well for me and I highly recommend it.

The SSH daemon is in the ports collection. I recommend that you use ssh =
and not ssh2, the later can be a handful to run smoothly.

You also might want to consider disabling telnet, rsh, and rlogin.

// Joel