Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:24:39 -0500
From:      "Lucas (a.k.a T-Bird or bsdfan3)" <tbird-contact@cox.net>
To:        magikman <mailing.lists@dvterry.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple issues (FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE)

I tried changing securelevel to 0 in /etc/rc.conf and init changed it to
1 against my will. :(

Relevant error/warning messages:
(WW) checkDevMem: failed to open /dev/mem (Operation not permitted)
(WW) xf86EnableIO: Failed to open /dev/io for extended I/O ((at two
different points))
then finally
(EE) No devices detected

magikman wrote:

> Lucas (a.k.a T-Bird or bsdfan3) wrote:
>
>> Securelevel == 1 and thanks for the answer to the fourth question
>>
>> magikman wrote:

>>> 1) I am not sure.
>>> 2) What secure you need to check your secure level.
>>> 3) I am not sure.