Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:46:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail going commercial, and ?

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Simon Shapiro wrote:

> On 17-Mar-98 jack wrote:
>
> ..
>
> > _IF_ the sendmail opponents bothered to read the announcement
> > they only saw what they wanted to see and totally ignored the
> > paragarph that states:
>
> ..
>
> Don't take it seriously Jack.  This is all good hearted.  Also, we are no
> dummies and realize the grandfather clauses in US commerce, etc.

I don't.  Not your post specifically, but the tone of the thread
has been to imply that with the release of a commercial version
sendmail will immediately have to be ripped from the tree in its
entirety.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null