Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 2003 03:31:21 -0500
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X on a Soyo

Hi there,

My old box died just the other day and I picked up a Soyo bare bones kit to get back up and running asap. The old one was an IBM with an i810 on-board video and I had no trouble getting it up and running. This new one has some sort of Trident on-board video and it wasn't hard to get it running, but the display is pulled off to the right and has sparkley's.

If anyone is familiar with this setup could you please give me some ideas of how to tweak the system to get everything squared away.

It's a SY-K7VEMPRO motherboard, with VIA VT8361 AGP/PCI onboard video.

--
 Lute

*   Power Provided     *
*         by           *