Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:15:09 +0200
From:      "Danny Carroll" <danny@legalaliens.org>
To:        "John Kerbawy" <john@maKintosh.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Courier-imap and MySQL

I turned on logging and indeed got a select in there...

Tcp port: 3306  Unix socket: /tmp/mysql.sock
Time                 Id Command    Argument
020729  0:00:23       1 Connect     courier@guard on
                      1 Init DB     maildb
                      1 Query       SELECT id, crypt, clear, uid, gid, home,
maildir, "", name FROM users WHERE id = "testuser1"

So that's something...   I also made some other progress..
The user's password was set as password('mypass') instead of
encrypt('mypass') so I changed that

So I have that working now and it seems there is a few problems with where
my mail is being stored.
Will test some stuff and respond..

-D