Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:52:08 -0800
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removing Kerberos (was Re: Quiet List -;) )

If you had put something with Kerberos in your subject, you'd probably get
more help from people who actually know more about Kerberos.

At 03:16 PM 2/19/99 , wildcardus freakis wrote:
>Also when I was poking around I found a file that looked like you could
>define what kind of encryption/authentication you wanted....

And that file is ... ?

>it's a long
>shot I know cause I don't give you much to go on...the reason I want to
>find this file is because I install Kerberoes authentication when I
>installed my 2.2.8 system and I want to disable it....

From what I remember hearing on this list, you can't really disable
kerberos without reinstalling FreeBSD.
If you feel brave, you might want to take a look at what kerberos'
install.sh does and 'undo' that, but I've never tried it so I make no
guarantees that it will work.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com )
ICQ UIN: 692441 (  ludwigp@email.com  )