Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:55:35 +0000
From:      Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
To:        mark@grondar.org
Cc:        <nkj@namodn.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libretto 100ct and X

Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org> wrote:
>>  What can people suggest for a lightweight, keyboard focused WM?
>
>FWIW, and to answer your question in a more focussed way, ctwm is
>about the most configurable WM I found, but there are no GUI tools
>to configure it. You need to edit ASCII .ctwmrc files. BUT, it is
>lightweight, efficient and it works.

Several years ago I switched from ctwm to fvwm2 because I wanted
more keyboardability. It remains my window manager of choice, and
I like ASCII configuration files -- X is just a good way of switching
between lots of terminal windows.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
BAILEY: SOUTHEAST VEERING SOUTHWEST 4 INCREASING 5 OR 6. OCCASIONAL RAIN.