Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 17:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dburr@POBoxes.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6442

 * > (2) It depends on xdelta but the configure phase says it can't find it.

And several hours later, packaging fails because of this. :>

 * I'll take a look at it later tonight, after my C++ midterm.  But as to the
 * problem (1): The previous gimp-devel port did this as well (patched both
 * configure.in and configure) -- I didn't change anything, all I did was
 * update the port so that the patch patches cleanly against the new versions
 * of said files.

You're right.  I noticed that, should have mentioned it earlier.
Sorry to blame you on that (although it still has to be fixed).

Satoshi