Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:40:57 +0900
From:      NAKAJI Hiroyuki <nakaji@jp.freebsd.org>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gabor@FreeBSD.org, Filippo Natali <filippo.natali@gmail.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org, pav@FreeBSD.org, yasi@yasi.to, alexbl@FreeBSD.org, perky@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: anyone working on an update of www/plone to 3.0.1?

Hi,

In short answer: new port www/plone3 is available about Plone 3.0.2. I'm
a maintainer of www/plone3.

I've just received "Committed" mail about www/plone3 to 3.0.2.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/116148
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/117153

I made www/plone3 because it depends zope210 and it seems hard to upgrade
from zope 2.9 + plone 2.5 to zope 2.10 + plone 3.x. And, some zope/plone
products depend on plone 2.x and they may not work on plone 3.x, for
example, coreblog2. I'm not sure which products work or not work on plone3.

--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki