Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:40:26 -0600
From:      CHris Rich <freebsdnews@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where does FreeBSD install the Qt directory?

Trying to compile mysqlcc from source (ports didn't work) and it says
install a version of Qt

root@arwen [/usr/X11R6/include] > pkg_info | grep qt
qt-3.3.3_2          Multiplatform C++ application framework
root@arwen [/usr/X11R6/include] >

So that should mean I have qt installed right?

When I run ./configure script it errors with this:

checking "if MySQL Version /usr/local/include/mysql is >= 4.0.0"... yes
Qt is not installed. Please install QT 3.0.5 or later

After googling and searching I find there is a configure option
--with-qt=/path/to/qt

but I can't find the path to qt, tried the /usr/X11R6/ include and bin
paths still no luck. After yet more googling I can't seem to find the
exact place qt is installed

Any help greatly appreciated
--
Regards