Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:34:19 -0400
From:      Lawrence Sica <lomifeh@earthlink.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

On 08/27/02 11:03 AM, "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:

> On 2002-08-27 14:06 +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 03:21:40AM -0700, Dave Hayes wrote:
>>> "Trolls" are merely the anti-particle to the "Contributors"
>>> particle.
>>=20
>> In that case, maybe we should add a Trolls section to the handbook... ;)
>=20
> As long as they agree to tell us their real name & email-address,
> that's a great idea! :P

Then we would know where trollville is.  One needs a zen approach to trolls=
.
If a troll trolls to a list and no on reads it is it still a troll?

What is the sound of one hand typing?

I think we need to begin to classify the various troll species though..

You have the slashtroll - who posts trolls on slashdot and is usually 15 .

There is the bsd troll who feels the need s to insult *BSD in order to
promote the superiority for their own favorite os for various reasons.

There is the usenet troll - many kinds here, pr0n trolls, crosspost trolls,
etc etc...

Maybe its time to begin the great Troll Classification Project=81. ;)

--Larry