Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2001 16:13:58 -0300
From:      Marcelo Leal <leal@myway.com.br>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, Thomas Pornin <Thomas.Pornin@ens.fr>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/27767: (was: PPPoE + Alpha + 32/64 bits)

Why my arp table is wrong????
the windows machines and my freebsd box are with crazy arp table!!!
my freebsd box sad: arp 10.0.0.1 moved from xxxxx to xxxxx
and don't ping anything... my windows machines too. but windows don't
tell me anything!!!!
i have one server dhcp (FreeBSD) and this machine run NAT for my dhcp
clients.
another problem is that two or more machines ping one internet host, the
reply go to just one.
thanks!!!!
help...
sorry by the english.