Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anshuman Kanwar <akanwar@engineering.ucsb.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mysql323-server install problem

I found my solution. I dont know if this should be filed as a bug or not.

I had installed custom kernel with :

	options MAXDSIZ="(2048*1024*1024)"
	options MAXSSIZ="(256*1024*1024)"
	options DFLDSIZ="(1024*1024*1024)"

Needed to remove these and recompile the kernel to allow the port to
install correctly.

Hope this helps someone.
-ansh

---

Hi all,

I am trying to install the mysql323-server port on a 4.6 system. the
error message and the uname is attached below.

The MySQL group suggests that this might be an OS related thing, hence I
am requesting you for an opinion.

Thanks in advance,
-ansh

uname -a: