Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:02:44 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keymapping continued ...

Perfect, slowly putting it together.  One thing that I didn't find in the
man page, and am wondering if its just somethign I did wrong, but does
ordering matter?

I put in, first time through:

	<KeyPress> F1: ...
	Shift <KeyPress> F1: ...

And it Shift-F1 and F1 both gave the same answers...

But, if I reverse it, it works as expected/hoped...

Mistake on my part, or normal?

thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org