Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 14:29:14 +0200
From:      "Brett Skene" <technical@edupac.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Handbook

Good day.
I'm currently in the preocess of teaching myself how to use FreeBSD. I
downloaded your pdf handbook, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, none
of the graphics you have included are showing up in Acrobat reader. A bit of
a problem, since it says refer to figure 2.3, and there is no figure 2.3.
If you find this to be true, could you please mail me to let me know, either
way. Either I can download it again, or find another pdf reader.

Many thanks.

Brett