Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:47:02 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Happy Holidays - was: Question

On Sun, 2013-12-22 at 12:10 +0200, Anton Sayetsky wrote:
> Do not troll the feed. Just ignore that fat stupid guy.

It was the first mail to the list by this OP, there at least is no other
mail in my FreeBSD folder from this OP. It automagically was moved to my
junk folder, but you guys replied and filled my FreeBSD folder ;).

This likely is a joke about blue screens or something similar, but it
definitive is spam ;).

Everybody who didn't notice, that it is spam. I'm working for your bank,
we need your IBAN, password and some TANs, please sent your IBAN, the
password and TANs off-list.

Let's use this thread for something more pleasant; Happy Holidays!