Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 10:34:31 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Paul Murphy <pnmurphy@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The Complete FreeBSD", third edition: errata and addenda

On Friday, 29 September 2000 at 20:33:11 -0400, Paul Murphy wrote:
> Greg Lehey wrote:
>>
>>           Errata and addenda for the Complete FreeBSD, third edition
>>
>>                          Last revision: 2 August 1999
>
>   Doh! I guess you can trash my last post, fetchmail downloaded this at
> the very same time I was sending my question regarding an archive for
> the above.

More particularly, though, open the book at the front.  Just about the
first text you will see is:

                               Important notice

   A list of errata and addenda is available for this book on the first  CD-
   ROM   in   the  file  /book/errata.   The  most  up-to-date  list  is  on
   ftp://ftp.lemis.com/pub/cfbsd/errata-3.  Please check these lists  before
   reporting problems.

   If  you  find  errors  in  this  book,  please  report them to Greg Lehey
   <grog@lemis.com> for inclusion in the errata list.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.