Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:44:07 +0200
From:      Marko Cuk <cuk@xenya.si>
To:        Toomas Aas <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cyrus & sasl problems

Toomas right. It was a mistake, described also in manuals.

I have recreated everything and now ONLY the first user works, every next user won't work.

I have thought on bad sasldb and recreated it too. Now I really don't have any ideas.
How do you guys have cyrus user added ? At me it was added automatically without shell and without home.

Please help.

Cuk