Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:46:36 +0100
From:      Elmar Stellnberger <elmstel@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fresh software for freebsd - build service

The amount of available software for FreeBSD could largely be improved
by the availablility of a Build Service. In this regard I have opened up
a request to provide a FreeBSD target for the openSUSE Build Service. It
allows users to compile any software found on the internet in a clean
development environment, make it available to other users and provide
updates regularely by automatic re-compiling. I believe that would ease
porting software that is already available for Linux to FreeBSD
considerably.

vote for it if you are interested:
https://features.opensuse.org/308617