Date:      06 Oct 1998 21:08:41 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RMS on UDI

Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org> writes:
> At 12:43 AM 10/6/98 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >This example also illustrates why it's been such a heated issue
> >between Brett and I when he's then turned around and basically used an
> >entirely different set of standards for us,
> [...]
> Sorry, Jordan, but anyone who denies this has his head buried in the
> sand.

Please, please, please stop arguing about this, at least until 3.0 is
released and we can all lean back in our respective chairs and take a
deep breath before getting to work on 3.1. It's not productive and
from where I'm standing I can see both sides slinging mud and whatnot
in roughly equal quantities. Having two prominent FreeBSD figures
dogfighting over these issues is not going to help raise the grunts'
morale.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no