Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:03:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Jose Carlos da Silva <jcds@brasmail.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I've been hacked!

I am using the TCP wrappers, have root login disabled, and am running a
newly CVSUP'd 3.1-STABLE.  What I what to know is how to contact his/her
ISP.

telnet	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/local/libexec/tcpd	telnetd

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org