Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:40:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@nike.efn.org>
To:        David Walter <David.Walter@m.cc.utah.edu>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supported SCSI card?

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, David Walter wrote:

> I would like to install FreeBSD on my PC. My one concern at this point is
> whether or no my Buslogic Flashpoint SCSI card is supported.  If you
> happen to know the answer to this question please let me know.  Thank you
> very much.

I'm sorry... but currently there isn't any support for the Buslogic
Flashpoints...  Buslogic doesn't seem to want to give out documentation
(w/o an NDA) on the card...  but the BT946c works great...  ttyl...

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)