Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:39:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      k Macy <kip_macy@yahoo.com>
To:        Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java

The linux-jdk-1.3.1 port works more or less fine on
-CURRENT(you have to change some permissions), on
-STABLE (4.5-RC) I get the following:
kmacy@netherworld [9:36][~]
/usr/local/linux-jdk1.3.1/bin/javac
grep: /lib/jvm.cfg: No such file or directory
grep: /lib/jvm.cfg: No such file or directory

And when I change the jre variable in the
.java_wrapper
to point to the path containing the jvm.cfg, javac et.

al. will get a seg fault.