Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:04:13 +0100
From:      "Stuart Duckworth" <ITServices@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        Виталий Кропко <V_Kropko@ucca.ukrpack.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: support

Hi,

I can not answer all of your questions because I am a newbie =3D=3D
newcomer to FreeBSD.

However, if you send me your address in Ukraine, or the address of
someone in the UK who can carry stuff to you, I will burn a copy of
the ISO CD image for FreeBSD 4.2 installation and send it to you.

HTH

Stuart