Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:39:09 -0700
From:      Tim Pushor <timp@crossthread.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq RAID on 4.9-RELEASE?

Hi all,

We are going to be replacing one of our older systems here with a new
HP/Compaq server and want to buy a (cheap) supported hardware raid
adapter. Compaq/HP used to be so easy.

The system we are looking at has either a Compaq 532 or 641 depending on
the processor speed (!). I see the 532 is supported, any word on the 641?

Is anyone using either of these two cards and can vouch for the
performance/stability?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

(Please reply directly as I am not subscribed to this list)