Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:28:06 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Athlon64 board with ECC support?

I can recommend GA-7A8DW its a "cheap" dual proc opteron board
its not the absolute hottest performer due to the memory layout but it
makes for a very nice server / workstation. Works faultlessly with
BSD ( not tried the onboard SATA ) basic IDE works fine and has
PCI-X as well as AGP 8X so sounds just what u want.

    Steve