Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 00:38:21 -0600
From:      Brent Rector <brentr@tccsweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Contact Management Software for FreeBSD?

Hi Everyone!

I have finally made the complete jump to FreeBSD on my desktop...

The final piece I need to find is a contact management package...
hopefully similar to ACT or Maximizer...

Has anyone had any experience with this... and if so where might I
locate a port of this nature??

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Brent Rector