Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:31:30 HST
From:      "asdf asdf" <revcane69@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world

Im still not getting anywhere with my make world.

My cvsup file

*default host=cvsup1.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_3
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all

Next I
cd /usr/obj
chflags -R noschg*
rm -rf *
cd /root
cvsup stable-supfile(it runs and finishes with no flaws)
cd /usr/src
make world

about 2 hours later i get the error...

==> Your Makefile has benn rebuilt. <==
==> Please rerun the make command.  <==
false
false:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

So i do the obvious and type "make"
Then I get the errors...

/usr/src/lib/libnetgraph/sock.c:273: dereferencing pointer to incoplete
type(sevral of these lines with just a number variation)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Thats as far as i can get.  Im open to any suggestions at all, ive never
encountered this problem before and all my other updates have been
secsesfull up till now.  Ive been thru this processe about 20 times.