Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 2014 13:33:29 +0330
From:      Hadi Rezaee <rezaee.hadi@gmail.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org, eadler@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hosting "install_flash_player_11_linux.i386.tar.gz" from distcache.FreeBSD.org

Hello great ones :)

Lately, I've faced so many difficulties to build
"www/linux-c6-flashplugin11" port:
fetch:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/11.2.202.425/install_flash_player_11_linux.i386.tar.gz:
Forbidden

Obviously, The URL is getting filtered from where I get connected to
Internet. So I waited a little longer to see if next .gz URL is getting
passed ... but unfortunately :
fetch:
http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/flashplugin/11.2r202.425/install_flash_player_11_linux.i386.tar.gz:
Not Found

I know it is not a big deal, I've also solved my problem via vpn/tor to
download the file, but it would be much easier to download the required
files in making port ..

So, is it possible to host the file in freebsd.org host ?

Thanks again for you great job and efforts