Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:07:55 -0500
From:      Alex Heiphetz <heiphetz@cvzoom.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Off Topic/DNS

It's way off topic for the list, but I'm desperate :-(

I have a dedicated server - freeBSD - and my provider set DNS data for
several of my clients (US *.com domains) without problems. However, I
have one *.co.uk domain with which I have problems - it is visible within
the network, but invisible if requests come from the outside. Is there
anything special I should know about DNS records for UK ( or for that
matter other non-US) domains?

Domain registered with nic.uk and I can whois it on their web site.

Thanks much for your help.

Regards,
A.Heiphetz