Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:32:03 +0900 (JST)
From:      NINOMIYA Hideyuki <nin@shikoku.ne.jp>
To:        ftobin@neverending.org
Cc:        FreeBSD ports ML <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/32280: mozilla 0.96 wants langinfo.h

Hello,

I had this problem, too.

Frank Tobin <ftobin@neverending.org> wrote:
    Date Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:39:15 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: ports/32280: mozilla 0.96 wants langinfo.h
> >Number:         32280
> >Category:       ports
> >Synopsis:       mozilla 0.96 wants langinfo.h

> When compiling mozilla 0.96, it eventually comes across
> nsUNIXCharset.cpp, which includes <langinfo.h>, under the condition
> "if HAVE_NL_LANGINFO".  My system does not have langinfo.h, and I
> have no idea where this file is from.  The configure.in tests for
> the function nl_langinfo, and it succeeds.

This problem is fixed with the latest stable libc already.
A system having this problem is only things from Nov. 2 to 6.
You will have pulled a joker. I was so, too.
Surely it will work out a solution if you do cvsup again and do
make world.
----
* This message is a thing by output of automatic translation. *
* Therefore it will be for there to be a lot of funny parts.  *
* Please approve it.                                          *