Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:38:55 +0100
From:      John Russell <jr@paranoia.demon.nl>
To:        Nguyen Manh Tho <manhtho@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn
Subject:   Re: Could I use the dhcp.bind to query the machine accessing to my  Server ?

If I understand your question, you want to know who accessed one of your
machines on certain dates in the past through ftp, telnet or http.  If this is
not the question, then read no further.

If it is your question, then for telnet and ftp, you can use the last command
(last(1)).  Something like "last | grep Dec" for instance.  A thorough look at
the logs located by default at /var/log will also show some more particulars.
For the http side you only have the log files to look at.

I'll let someone else answer the remaining questions about bind.

John

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:56:17 -0800 Nguyen Manh Tho wrote the following about
"Could I use the dhcp.bind to query the machine accessing to my Server ? "