Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 1995 09:15:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Problems

Any idea what could be wrong:

I have a Generic SB 2.1 compat. card on 'device          snd2 at isa? port
0x220 irq 5 drq 1 vector sbintr'...  If I use 'dd' to play a .au file I
lose the beginning of the file when using larger block sizes (like 8k or
16k).  When the block size is 2-3, the file plays pretty much from the
beginning.  This used to work fine, but I think it broke somewhere around
the First Feb. Snapshot (which I am still running).

Sujal