Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:37:01 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys ether fast card...working??

Hi,

I have a linksys  Etherfast 10/100 PC CARD which I'm trying to get
working on a Thinkpad 600E. I've heard this card works
but I think I'm missing  something.  I've compile in PCMCIA support.
Using the pccard.conf.sample I've placed the example and variations of the
example in my pccard.conf file.  On boot I get this:

pccardd[49]; No card in database for "Linksys"("EtherFast 10/100 PC CARD
(PCMPPC100")

At first I thought it was becaues of the name any other pointer but that
didn't work.  Anybody ahve any ideas ???

JOHN