Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:43:40 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smbmount where is it???

Quoting Kees van Wijk <C.vanwijk@student.tudelft.nl>:
 [000908 11:57]:
Kees van Wijk>I installed the samba package for BSD-4.1 release.
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>I can find smbclient / smbpasswd / smbstatus etc in:
Kees van Wijk>/usr/local/bin
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>BUT where is smbmount / smbmnt etc????

Ask tridge@SMB.org

Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>Do I need to install other packages as well?
Kees van Wijk>Can I mount window shares a different way??
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>Thanks Kees
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>
Kees van Wijk>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
Kees van Wijk>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

Most of the things we decide are not what we know to be the best. We say yes,
merely because we are driven into a corner and must say something. -Frank
Crane, "Essays"