Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard startup scripts

OK; for those (both of you) who aren't sick of this stuff yet, there's
a gzipped tarball of my script, the 2 "databases" (using the term very
loosely) files it uses, and a README available at
http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/pccard.tar.gz.

The page at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD has some additional
nattering about why I did this... but the README is more succinct, and
probably more useful.

Comments welcomed,
david
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product.