Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:52:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      <legg@iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

I was interested in installing FreeBSD Unix and the Opening web page at
www.freeBSD.org seemed to indicate that it was easy.  I followed the
directions but could not get anywhere because I don't have a CD to get
mfsroot.bin and kern.bin.  Do I have to buy these from somebody?  I have
looked everywhere and can't find them anywhere on your domain.

If you want to be competitive with Microsoft, you need to make it easier
to find all teh parts of your software.  It would be nice if everything
was in one place.

leg

Timothy D Legg
legg@iastate.edu