Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:39:03 -0500
From:      Phil Eaton <philneaton95@gmail.com>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   current chromium version in ports tree giving vulnerabilities warnings

Hi,

I just tried to update chromium but the build is failing with a number of
vulnerabilities. I understand that I can build and ignore these
vulnerabilities, but I wanted to report this anyway. Here is the result of
make install:

To build Chromium, you should have around 2 GB of memory
and a fair amount of free diskspace (~ 3.7GB).

Make sure you have Python build with the SEM option ON
(default in python27-2.7.8 since r361735)
===>  chromium-47.0.2526.111 has known vulnerabilities:
chromium-47.0.2526.111 is vulnerable:
chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities
CVE: CVE-2016-1620
CVE: CVE-2016-1619
CVE: CVE-2016-1618
CVE: CVE-2016-1617
CVE: CVE-2016-1616
CVE: CVE-2016-1615
CVE: CVE-2016-1614
CVE: CVE-2016-1613
CVE: CVE-2016-1612
WWW:
https://vuxml.FreeBSD.org/freebsd/371bbea9-3836-4832-9e70-e8e928727f8c.html

1 problem(s) in the installed packages found.
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
=> Note: Vulnerable ports are marked as such even if there is no update
available.
=> If you wish to ignore this vulnerability rebuild with 'make
DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/www/chromium
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/chromium

Thanks!

--
Phil Eaton