Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 1997 11:30:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alex Mondale <mondale@cais.com>
To:        Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
Cc:        alex@mondale.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't get PPP to linkup

Thanks for the information, Wes. Unfortunately when I use IRQ5 on the
"second" (SIO2) port it ceases to work on my "other" operating system
(WinNT 4.0), where shared IRQs *are* possible. So guess I'm back to
square one, not having any extra IRQs in my system. I'll have to choose
between the two modems for Freebsd I guess.