Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:46:28 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small addition to pccard.conf syntax (ioaddr option)

In message <14560.98.259388.61429@kitab.cisco.com> Richard Johnson writes:
: I finally just decided that it would be easiest to simply modify
: pccardd to allow specifying the "ioaddr" location in the configuration
: file.  These diffs add the "ioaddr" keyword for card configuration
: information like so:

I'd rather not do this.  It is a move in the wrong direction.  I'd
like to see things move more into the kernel.

Warner