Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:33:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      randy <randy@turbowarp.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail Spam RBL

Hola,

These guys are scaring me.  I have read and re-read the Sendmail
configuraions readme's and my eyes glaze over and then roll into the back
of my head.

Can it or is it really as difficult as they make it out to be?

I just want to set up spam filter for "direct useage via DNS" ... for
mail-abuse or ordb.

Do I simply add "5.123.89.192.relays.ordb.org. IN A 127.0.0.2" to my DNS
record for each domain?  Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks