Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:05:30 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@root.org.za>
To:        Ping Pan <pingpan@cs.columbia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Voice Conferencing

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Ping Pan wrote:

> Have you tried vic, vat and rat? Essentially, the voice streams are sent
> in RTP and RTCP. By setting up firewall rules, I had gotten vic/vat
> working in the past.... but not NAT. Curious to find out.... You may
> also want to ask the question in avt@ietf.org mailing list.
Thanks Ill try one of the 3 but noticed that Speak Freely supports those
transport streams, was wondering if u can send a sample ruleset or just a
hint into what should I do (fwd ports to the win2k box like Im
assuming?). And thanx for the pointer to that list and all ur help so far.

Oh and Id use Speak Freely via my gateway just the microphone seems to
stay at signal "off" mode and is undetected.(anyone?)

> Good luck!
>
> - Ping

Thanx , seems I am in dire need of luck
PsyV